Do you have the tireless drive to impact others’ lives? Do you desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Join our rapidly growing company and help guide others to healthier, happier lives.
To sign up for job notifications; contact us at [email protected].
Please check our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know how you can make a difference at Wellview Health
Health and Well-Being Coach
Location: Georgia, South Carolina, Florida
To empower and support participants to create individualized goals in areas of personal health, lifestyle management, prevention, and risk reduction. All coaches will work with participants both on-site and virtually/telephonically.Read more about this job
This is a part-time and contract position.
We are looking for applicants who live within 100 miles of these locations (or would be willing to travel):
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA
- Albany, GA
- Valdosta, GA
- Gainesville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Columbia, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of Wellcoaches Core Coach Training program (certification preferred)
- Minimum of one year health coaching experience
- Willingness to travel
- Work with individual participants to provide coaching on Health Risk Assessment (HRA) results with the goal of helping change their lifestyle and improve risks
- Support Wellview participants using quality coaching techniques in creating goals and action steps through individual coaching sessions
- Document goals, behavioral outcomes, and administrative details of all coaching interactions using the electronic Wellview platform
- Direct participants to helpful resources and tools (referrals, health information, etc.)
- Manage time to ensure appointments are kept and appropriate follow-up is done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and implement wellness programs on-site, including seminars and workshops
- Attend meetings and trainings or other job specific events
- Maintain HIPAA standards of security and confidentiality of participant PHI
- Serve in a team lead role to support and manage other health coaches as team grows
- Competent in core coaching skills (i.e. working with participants to set health related goals and develop and implement effective strategies to reach those goals).
- Knowledge and understanding of behavior change theories
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to deliver a participant driven personalized lifestyle management program
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and multi-task
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on participant availability
- Embodies a healthy lifestyle
- Desire to join a quickly growing company that is passionate about changing lives
Lead Customer Service Concierge
Location: Nashville, TN
Supervisor: Chief Marketing & Consumer Experience Office
Start Date: June 2018
Compensation: Full-time hourly
We are growing one of the country’s premier consumer-oriented healthcare navigation and concierge service companies, and are looking for a team member who is passionate about customer engagement, service, and experiences. Wellview Health represents a game-changer in how health plans and their members engage with health and wellness services. We value the ability to think creatively about solving problems that have never been solved before, or to solve them better than others have solved them. We are fast-paced, empowered to make things happen, and focused on making our health plan customers more successful by simplifying healthcare for their members, and engaging them in health solutions that support a longer, happier, healthier life. This position is the perfect way to get in on the ground floor of an innovative young company.
As Lead Concierge, this role is at the forefront of the all-important member focused consumer experience we create, and is the primary voice to both workplace wellness leaders, as well as consumer plan participants. Working in very close collaboration with our Health Advisor team, our health solutions clinical team, and our consumer marketing team, you will:
- Respond to incoming participant emails and phone calls and handle requests enabling health plan members to discover, engage with and enroll in healthy solutions under their plan and interact with Health Advisors and/or clinical specialists.
- Initiate outbound participant emails and phone calls to trigger health plan members to engage with Health Advisors and discover and enroll in healthcare under their plan.
- Carry-out communication to health plan groups’ (employers) Human Resource (HR) Management and Wellness Champions prior to onsite pre-screening events, regarding ongoing participation and answering general questions.
- Monitor screening participation and work with Account Executives to increase participation rates and/or cancel or reschedule screenings.
- Import / manage eligibility files.
- Assist Health Advisors with scheduling and participant communications.
- Work in Administration and Participant Portals within the Wellview software system to schedule all appointment types.
- Work with Account Executives to organize screening communication schedules for individual employers leading up to screening events.
- Pull reporting for use in HR and Champion communications.
- Support internal meetings by pulling reports and informing leadership about trends and interactions with consumers.
- Supplement our consumer marketing and engagement work.
- Assist us with sales and marketing support including helping host and set up sales events/meetings, manage databases, edit and proof collateral material, and provide administrative support as needed.
To do this well, you need the following skills:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Familiar with ActiveCampaign and/or Mailchimp (or other similar email software)
- Customer service experience
- Be technology-savvy and familiar with multiple browsers
- Consumer-focused email correspondence and phone communication
- Marketing support and administrative experience
- Highly organized, ability to work independently
Working in our team, you’ll find that:
- We’re passionate about simplifying healthcare,
- We have a collaborative environment where we expect people to do more with less and embrace change,
- It is egalitarian and fun,
- We always start with understanding why,
- We focus on going the extra mile… and then some,
- We are excited by people who are curious, bring their ideas forward and are ok if their idea doesn’t win all the time,
- We constantly work toward transparency and trust,
- While taking ownership and doing what we say.