Do you have the tireless drive to impact others’ lives? Do you desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Join our rapidly growing company and help guide others to healthier, happier lives.
To sign up for job notifications; contact us at [email protected].
Please check our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know how you can make a difference at Wellview Health
Health and Well-Being Coach
Location: Georgia, South Carolina, Florida
To empower and support participants to create individualized goals in areas of personal health, lifestyle management, prevention, and risk reduction. All coaches will work with participants both on-site and virtually/telephonically.Read more about this job
This is a part-time and contract position.
We are looking for applicants who live within 100 miles of these locations (or would be willing to travel):
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA
- Albany, GA
- Valdosta, GA
- Gainesville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Columbia, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of Wellcoaches Core Coach Training program (certification preferred)
- Minimum of one year health coaching experience
- Willingness to travel
- Work with individual participants to provide coaching on Health Risk Assessment (HRA) results with the goal of helping change their lifestyle and improve risks
- Support Wellview participants using quality coaching techniques in creating goals and action steps through individual coaching sessions
- Document goals, behavioral outcomes, and administrative details of all coaching interactions using the electronic Wellview platform
- Direct participants to helpful resources and tools (referrals, health information, etc.)
- Manage time to ensure appointments are kept and appropriate follow-up is done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and implement wellness programs on-site, including seminars and workshops
- Attend meetings and trainings or other job specific events
- Maintain HIPAA standards of security and confidentiality of participant PHI
- Serve in a team lead role to support and manage other health coaches as team grows
- Competent in core coaching skills (i.e. working with participants to set health related goals and develop and implement effective strategies to reach those goals).
- Knowledge and understanding of behavior change theories
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to deliver a participant driven personalized lifestyle management program
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and multi-task
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on participant availability
- Embodies a healthy lifestyle
- Desire to join a quickly growing company that is passionate about changing lives