Do you have the tireless drive to impact others’ lives? Do you desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Join our rapidly growing company and help guide others to healthier, happier lives.
To sign up for job notifications; contact us at email@example.com.
Please check our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can make a difference at Wellview Health
Health and Well-Being Coach
Location: Georgia, South Carolina, Florida
To empower and support participants to create individualized goals in areas of personal health, lifestyle management, prevention, and risk reduction. All coaches will work with participants both on-site and virtually/telephonically.Read more about this job
This is a part-time and contract position.
We are looking for applicants who live within 100 miles of these locations (or would be willing to travel):
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA
- Albany, GA
- Valdosta, GA
- Gainesville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Columbia, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completion of Wellcoaches Core Coach Training program (certification preferred)
- Minimum of one year health coaching experience
- Willingness to travel
- Work with individual participants to provide coaching on Health Risk Assessment (HRA) results with the goal of helping change their lifestyle and improve risks
- Support Wellview participants using quality coaching techniques in creating goals and action steps through individual coaching sessions
- Document goals, behavioral outcomes, and administrative details of all coaching interactions using the electronic Wellview platform
- Direct participants to helpful resources and tools (referrals, health information, etc.)
- Manage time to ensure appointments are kept and appropriate follow-up is done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and implement wellness programs on-site, including seminars and workshops
- Attend meetings and trainings or other job specific events
- Maintain HIPAA standards of security and confidentiality of participant PHI
- Serve in a team lead role to support and manage other health coaches as team grows
- Competent in core coaching skills (i.e. working with participants to set health related goals and develop and implement effective strategies to reach those goals).
- Knowledge and understanding of behavior change theories
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to deliver a participant driven personalized lifestyle management program
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and multi-task
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on participant availability
- Embodies a healthy lifestyle
- Desire to join a quickly growing company that is passionate about changing lives
Client Success Coordinator
Location: Nashville, TN
Supervisor: Director of Client Success
Start Date: November 2018
Serve as customer service leader for member satisfaction, technical support, scheduling, enhancing the member experience, and improving the member journey throughout the engagement process.
Respond to incoming participant emails and phone calls and handle requests enabling members to discover, engage with and enroll in healthcare and interact with Health Advisors.
Initiate outbound participant emails and phone calls to trigger health plan members to engage with Health Advisors and discover and enroll in healthcare under their plan.
Carry-out communication to Wellview Champions prior to on-site screening events, regarding ongoing participation and answering general questions.
Client Success Support and Onboarding
Responsible for importing employee files, assisting with on-site event logistics, and direct email marketing delivery of new and existing Wellview clients.
Responsible for management of on-site screening schedule.
Monitor screening participation and work with Wellview Champions to increase participation rates and/or cancel or reschedule screenings.
Support Director of Client Success with communication to key client personnel by fielding ad hoc inquiries and routing requests to the appropriate internal department.
Track, analyze, and report client engagement data using Wellview’s internal business analytics reporting tool (Power BI).
Support Director of Client Success with overall reporting needs, meeting preparation, and development of presentation material.
- Assist Health Advisors with scheduling and participant communications.
- Work in Administration and Participant Portals within the Wellview software system to schedule all appointment types.
- General administrative support for Client Success, Marketing, Health Advising and general home office needs.
To be successful in this role, the team member should have/be:
Customer service experience
Familiar with ActiveCampaign and/or Mailchimp (or other similar email software)
Technology-savvy and familiar with multiple browsers
Consumer-focused email correspondence and phone communication
Highly organized, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently
Positive, self-starter with the drive to constantly improve and enhanceclient experiences
Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, growing company
Mastery of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Working in our team, you’ll find that:
- We’re passionate about simplifying healthcare,
- We have a collaborative environment where we expect people to do more with less and embrace change,
- It is egalitarian and fun,
- We always start with understanding why,
- We focus on going the extra mile… and then some,
- We are excited by people who are curious, bring their ideas forward and are ok if their idea doesn’t win all the time,
- We constantly work toward transparency and trust,
- While taking ownership and doing what we say.