As an Open to Options Wellview profile, you are generally proactive in your health and are wellness-oriented. You ask a lot of questions and are open to many ideas, sources of information, and treatment options when it comes to healthcare.
However, YOU – not healthcare professionals – define what success looks like for your health and well-being. Physicians and other healthcare professionals are useful resources, but not the only resources, for leading a healthy life.
What an Open to Options Wellview profile responds well to:
- Candor and direct communication
- A range of choices, options, and approaches
- Unique and interesting resources to learn about health
- Explanation of the “why” behind treatment recommendations
- A collaborative treatment approach that involves you in the treatment plan
As an Open to Options Wellview profile, you are likely to say:
I know my body best and don’t like going to the doctor unless I’m really sick.
Physicians are just one resource for me; I consider many sources when managing my health and well being
As an Open to Options Wellview profile, you are NOT likely to say:
My doctor is the most credible authority for my health and wellness needs.
I don’t want a lot of options, just tell me what I should do.